Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 2002 USA, Canada Release
Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza
|Rating(s)|| ESRB Mature|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Welcome to the party, pal.
All of the blockbuster action of the original Die Hard movie comes to your PC in an intense 3D shooter. It's Christmas Eve and your wife's office party has been disrupted by a band of heavily armed terrorists bent on making off with a vault full of bearer bonds. Their plan is flawless, except they don't count on you... the fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench... You are John McClane, jetlagged, barefoot and out of your jurisdiction.
- Original Storyline
Explore over 30 single-player levels of Nakatomi Plaza, with missions and environments based on the original blockbuster Die Hard film plus additional original scenarios. Also includes the actual voice of Reginald Vel Johnson, as Officer Powell.
- Arsenal of Serious Firepower
Use weapons including an M-60, M-16, sniper rifle and others to bring down the terrorists and save the hostages.
- Realistic Inventory System
Your weapons and devices are always at your disposal.
- Exciting 3D Physics
Your stamina and morale affect enemy aggression and hostage behavior while objects, furniture and environments react accurately to gunshots and movements.
One Night of Blazing Suspense.
- Hans Gruber and his band of cold-hearted terrorists are armed to the teeth and after $640 million in bearer bonds.
- Armed with your pistol and a badge, you'll have to secure the serious weaponry you'll need... like an M60 or a Flashbang.
- Use a Zippo lighter to light your way through the darkened floors and vents, a Motorola two-way radio to contact the outside world, and wire cutters to disarm explosives.
- Work your way through Nakatomi Plaza, with over 30 levels of stealth and action. Yippie-ki-yay!
- You're not alone. Officer Powell is your confidant on the outside. The SWAT team is also on the scene- but will they do more harm than good?