Devon Aire (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Epyx - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Adventure, Mystery|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Devon Aire in the Hidden Diamond Caper.
You're the best in the business.
You're sly... smooth. You're Devon Aire- cat burglar extraordinaire. And you've been hired by the wealthy widow Crutchfield to find the family jewels hidden in her maze-like mansion.
Cryptic clues, perplexing puzzles and bizarre obstacles.
Crutchfield Manor is no ordinary home sweet home. There are surprises around every corner. Secret passageways, hidden doors... dead ends. Peculiar pets like mutant mice and killer canaries stalk the halls and lurk in dark corners.
But you can concoct some ingenious schemes to uncover clues, solve puzzles and recover the jewels. You can stack books on candlesticks, climb to the top of a grandfather clock, move bookcases, slide paintings, balance on champagne glasses or billiard balls! In fact, you'll do just about anything to get the job done.
Loaded with surprises, The Hidden Diamond Caper is addictive, puzzle-solving fun.
- Amazing interaction with objects. No tedious typing. You can actually push, pull, stack, and collect objects to search for the hidden gems.
- A multitude of rooms, halls and stairways to explore.
- Colorful, realistic 3-D graphics.
- Devon takes old Lady C's offer- "No sweat!"...
- ...but he didn't count on the hungry mutant mice!
- Could a game of pool uncover a jewel?
- This Caper has Devon climbing tables, chairs and... the walls.