Desperados: Wanted Dead Or Alive (PC, CD-ROM) Infogrames - 2001 USA, Canada Release
Desperados: Wanted Dead Or Alive
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Real-time, team-based adventure strategy!
The Posse that slays together stays together.
Play six Desperados, led by our hero, John Cooper, in the wildest and toughest strategy game of all time. Accompany Cooper and his fearless posse on their thrilling chase after the mysterious bandit leader, El Diablo.
Beautiful landscapes and an epic story help recreate the unbeatable Wild West atmosphere, making this the most challenging Real-Time, Team-Based Adventure Strategy game ever. The Wild West has never been more entertaining!
Desperados... Bet your life on them, 'cause they're all you've got.
Some Mighty Fine Features:
- 25 Action-packed missions.
- FMV cut-scenes and dialogue-supported plot.
- Unique environments including ghost towns, gold mines, pueblos, swamps, camps, saloons, jails, steamboats, etc.
- Exciting gunfights, bank robberies, stealth missions, traps and awesome escapes.
- Supreme environmental effects such as thunderstorms, sunsets, caverns, fires and waterfalls.
- Six tutorial missions integrated into each scenario allowing players the opportunity to test and become familiar with each character's features.
- Once each character has been introduced and gathered, you will have over 30 different character skills to choose from.
- Objective is to select the appropriate weapon of defense in order to defeat your enemy and to advance to the next level without getting caught or killed.