Demon's Tomb (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
An archeological dig in a remote English forest uncovers an eerie tomb. The archeologist is doomed to perish in a violent and horrifying manner, and his son vows to solve the mystery of his death. An old lady and her dog are gruesomely murdered and claw marks are discovered on the bodies.
This enthralling adventure captures your imagination on the first-scene and never lets it go.
The depth of play and computer interaction are of such a sophisticated nature that you will not rest until you complete the game!
- An advanced powerful interpreter that accepts multiple commands.
- A RAM save and load function.
- A "Think About" command that undoes previous actions even if they provide fatal.
- A line editor feature that allows you to correct mistakes in your commands.
- Detailed graphics accessed by a single key.
- Comprehensive user manual.
- A unique ability to define your own commands.
- Hard disk installable.