Deluxe Paint III (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Deluxe Paint III
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Paint and animation in one incredible tool!
New paint features:
- Extra-halfbrite support for 64 colors.
- Direct overscan painting for desktop video.
- Wrap and tint brush modes for special effects.
- Precision airbrush painting.
- Better font support, letting you preview unlimited fonts in any size or style.
- Compression mode, letting you create impressive animations with just 1MB or RAM.
- ANIM file format, for compatibility with most popular animation programs.
- Many performance enhancements, including faster perspective.
Use the handy move requester, which lets you animate brushes in full 3-D- automatically! Ideal for desktop video.
Animation as easy as painting!
Creating animation is as easy as pressing one key to record your paint strokes, and another key to play them back.
- Animated cartoons.
- Dynamic presentations.
- Educational applications.
- Professional video applications.
- Credits and titles for home videos.
- Sales demos.
- Video storyboarding.
You can even animate a brush! Turn your lonely, static bird into a flock of flying gulls. Capture any part of an animation as a multi-cel brush. Takes the tedium out of cel animation. Great for creating animated clip-art.
Plus these award-winning features from DeluxePaint II:
- Split screen magnify with variable zoom.
- 3-D Perspective.
- Color Gradient fills.
- Powerful brush selection.
- Color cycling.
- Complete set of paint tools.
- Special features like mirror, tile and cyclic symmetry.
And many, many more.
By Daniel Silva.