DeathBringer (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Spotlight Software - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
All was peaceful in Mezron until the blackhearted DeathBringer returned... his wizard's corpse resurrected into living flesh. Now the land shivers with the screams of the innocent. The blood of brave warriors stains the once tranquil sea.
Azazael the DeathBringer is alive and well, and he hungers for revenge on those who buried him. Should he recover the five gems of Zator, his magical powers will be unstoppable- unless you discover the whereabouts of the gems first!
Become the leather-skinned barbarian who ventures to save Mezron from certain destruction. Armed with a simple dagger and the most basic supplies, you will explore a vast countryside to discover the secrets of the gems of Zator and those who guard them. Much will be required as you come face to face with the most blood-curdling creatures ever to roam this universe. Leave no stone unturned and you may yet discover the magic, weapons and armor required to defeat the DeathBringer!
Mystery Abounds! Will you locate The Assassins Guild? Few live to tell tales of the feared underground society. Dare you enter The Labyrinth, the known lair of Medusa, whose merest gaze turns human flesh to stone? Can you survive the Temple of Set? Here they worship the snake god- those who do not follow the profane cult are sacrificed.
Fear not, brave warrior. Your fate awaits you.
- An easy-to-use interface. Point and click to control your character and perform commands.
- Travel across a vast wilderness. Explore hidden forests, dark castles, forbidden towers and secret temples. Much lies concealed just beyond your view.
- Brilliant detailed graphics, incredible sound effects and breathtaking background scenes set DeathBringer apart from its predecessors.
- Receive orders from the King and his court!
- Explore over 2000 full-color locations.
- Equip yourself with over 600 useable objects!
- Some creatures will assist you in your quest.
- Others will assassinate you: be on the lookout!
"...better graphics, sound and gameplay (than Dungeon Master)." - New Computer Express Magazine
"...is set aside from the rest by its great graphics and atmospheric sound." - Format Magazine