D/Generation (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Mindscape - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
It's out of control.
And now it's in control!
A secret project is out of control at Genoq Corporation, a biotech research lab in Singapore. The building is in total chaos. The security system is on full alert, blasting everything that moves. All the employees have been killed or trapped.
D/Generation has taken over.
And by fate or accident, you must now battle this ominous force...an organism that uses virtual reality to disguise itself. D/Generation is an intelligent organism that actually controls reality to become the chair you are sitting on, the floor you are walking on, or even the entire room.
If you are to survive, you must solve the mystery and destroy the D/Generation. Bit by bit, you gather pieces of the puzzle from Genoq survivors and an occasional computer terminal. It's a race against time with ingenuity and determination your only weapons.
- Over 120 rooms filled with traps and surprises.
- Innovative full-room cutaway perspective.
- Bizarre organisms use virtual reality to disguise themselves.
- Full VGA graphics support.
- Unique storyline and humorous animation.
- Destroy A/Generation with your laser before they swallow you alive!
- Question employees to gain clues to the mystery of the Genoq disaster.
- Use cunning and dexterity to maneuver around the security system and disable the rooftop cannons before they see you.
- Eliminate B/Generations and slip past the electrified floor plate to rescue a trapped employee!
Included in the Following Collection(s)