Corporation (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Virgin Games - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Are you tough enough to take on the Corporation?
Even the most hardened player will be challenged by this one...Feel the tension and unease created by the realistic 3D sequences... Struggle to master your psychic powers which can heal... or destroy.
Corporation's got everything - mapping, object manipulation, damage control, security problems, combat - and don't forget how useful your Backpack Computer and Smart Card can be. You'll be kept locked in combat for a long time to come as you struggle to expose The Universal Cybernetics Corporation in its bid to develop a mutant robot for military purposes. As a Zodiac special investigator, can you save man from his untimely destruction in the 21st Century, or is he doomed to see his faithful robot turned into a genetically engineered war machine, designed to kill?
- Realistic Action Control of Six Characters: 2 Male, 2 Female and 2 Droid.
- Arm yourself with a cutting-edge weapon arsenal including Hologram Projectors, Special Vision Enhancement Visor and Thermal Infra-Red Image Intensifier.
- Crack the Complex Security System Complete with Cameras, Computer-Locked Doors, Pressure Pads, Airlocks and Infra-Red Beams.
- Complete 16 Level 3-Dimensional Environment with fast, Smooth Scrolling.
- 360 Degree Vision.
- Environmental Sound Effects.