Command & Conquer (PC, CD-ROM) Virgin Interactive Entertainment (052145990357) - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Command & Conquer
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
World domination in a box.
- Strategy Game of the Year, Computer Gaming World.
- Computer Game of the Year, Strategy Plus.
- Best Strategy Game, PC Gamer.
Welcome to the New World Order. A gritty high-tech world where the art of electronic intelligence and covert surveillance reigns supreme. Where guerrilla strategies and savage combat are the norm. Build bases, muster forces and lacerate your enemies to the bone. All for the love of power.
In the hyper-real combat experience of Command & Conquer, you're thrust into the heat of an all-out race for global control. Will you side with the humanistic Global Defense Initiative or bring the world to its knees with the terroristic Brotherhood of Nod? Decide fast.
Your adversaries are without mercy. And so are you.
- 2 CDs packed with over 60 minutes of intense action video.
- Two sides to play. Fight the good fight with the GDI or force the world to do your bidding with the Brotherhood. Over 35 missions in all.
- Your chance to truly dominate your friends with modem and network arena play.
- From the creators of The Best Strategy Game of 1992, Dune II..