Comanche Over The Edge (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) NovaLogic - 1993 USA, Canada Release
Comanche Over The Edge
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Helicopter Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
40 New missions plus program upgrade.
Powerful twin T-800 turbines launch you across the hostile landscape with the force of a seismic jolt. The reflection of your Comanche warship beams from the shallow enemy waters, the mirror image of the 21st century's fiercest fighting machine. Every sense peaked, your eyes dart between vital land markers in search of a rival you can feel, but can't yet see. Swooping down into a blind canyon, the hunter becomes the hunted as foreign watercraft unleash a biting, fire-breathing assault. Where did they come from? How many are there? What are their tactical capabilities? The answers have deadly ramifications!
Welcome to Comanche Over The Edge, a series of ultra-intense campaigns where you will battle elusive new enemies, lethal weaponry, nature's most demanding land obstacles and a torturous combination of heat, wind and snow. Good luck... you'll need it.
Comanche Over The Edge:
- 40 all-new missions, deadly new challenges for Comanche pilots of all skill levels.
- Four new Comanche campaigns.
- A new terrain rendering program upgrades your Comanche Maximum Overkill and/or Mission Disk #1 to a new level of realism.
- More cutting-edge simulation graphics including haze, dynamic reflective water, and a 3-D weather model.
- Enhanced artificial intelligence.
- More flight and control options.
- Fearsome new enemies: the Lebed Soviet Air-Cushion Landing Craft, OSA II Missile Gunboat, and OH-A Cayuse Helicopter.
- All new Voxel Space (patent pending) desert, water and snow terrains.
- Pentium ready.