Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer 2.0 (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1989 USA, Canada Release
Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer 2.0
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
"You're pushed back in your seat as the engine gives you a tremendous kick in the butt. You pull your nose up and hold on as you take off like a bullet for the dark part of the sky. The only sound you hear is the instrumentation and yourself breathing…
Man, What a Ride!" -General Chuck Yeager
Push the edge of the envelope:
- 18 Aircraft with accurate aerodynamics and realistic 3-D modeled graphics. Spads, P-51's, F-18's, X-19's, the Space Shuttle… the FY-117A real stealth fighter!
- Unlimited camera angles plus zooms, pans, shadows and under-the-belly fly-bys add drama to your maneuvers.
- Six race courses including the famous Reno Unlimited. Compete against your own best flights or challenge your friends.
- Master daredevil aerobatics like Immelmanns, Hammerhead Stalls and Four Point Rolls.
- Join the Blue Angles or Thunderbirds. Perform Diamond 360's and Line Abreast Loops.
- All new realistic terrain lets you buzz the tower, or risk hair-raising canyon-runs.
- Night flying adds to the thrill with real constellations.
Personal Instruction The Yeager Way:
- Flying Insights audio tape by Chuck Yeager. He leads you through AFT, sharing tips and white-knuckle experiences. Better than any manual!
- Yeager's on-screen guidance coaches you through basic to advanced maneuvers in his Six Day Flight School. Easier than any book learnin'!
Follow Yeager's cursor, instrument settings and instructions on a couple of landings and you'll set her down right every time.
Hug the ground at 50 feet, pull 8 G's around the pylon and streak full-throttle for home.
Screaming toward earth at supersonic speed, you're a breath away from drilling a hole. In test piloting, the real hero is the one who survives.
Every pilot's dream: to watch a flight from every possible angle… while flying slot with the Thunderbirds.