Championship Wrestling (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Epyx - 1988 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Wrestling|
|Recommended age(s)||Ages 4 and up|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
And now, we proudly present the Sultans of Slam. The Gurus of Gashes. The Champs of Chokes. The meanest, nastiest, foulest fighters the canvas has ever seen.
Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you the guys who use every dirty trick known to man. And a few that aren't.
Smash somebody's face in the comfort of your own home.
Take on any of eight rowdy wrestlers, each with their own way of busting heads. From K.C. Colossus, whose trash compactor turns victims into waste matter, to Prince Vicious, who gets a crush on every opponent. Literally.
Use leg drops, spin kicks, body slams, rope bouncing, a flying drop kick, a suplex, an airplane spin, even the infamous atomic drop to mangle these dudes. You'll need over 200 stitches if you don't.
Knock yourself out trying.
The crowd will cheer. They'll egg you on, or simply throw the eggs instead. The scoring will be based on the complexity of your moves and, of course, your strength.
And one day, probably long after your poor battered head resembles an overcooked cabbage, you'll be good enough to win the title. And the coveted Championship Wrestling Belt will be yours.
- Eight frothing fighters to play against. Take the role of your favorite.
- Over 25 bone crushing, face mangling, head pounding moves to enjoy.
- Throw each other out of the ring. The crowd is a bunch of animals.
- Move up in the standings until you capture the Championship Wrestling Belt.
- Play against the computer, or turn a buddy into putty. Up to eight players can bash it out.
- Reach out and punch someone.
- You'll have to use your head to win. And a few other key body parts as well.
- At this point, it might be an excellent time to think about a new career.