Castle Of Dr. Brain (PC, 1.44MB 3 1/2" Disk) Sierra - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Castle Of Dr. Brain
|Media||1.44MB 3.5" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Science and Mathematics.
Challenge your mind and your imagination. Take a voyage into exciting worlds of discovery. Familiar, dry, or difficult subjects will never be the same again once you have been on a Sierra Discovery Series adventure.
Welcome to the Castle of Dr. Brain, where your mind is the key to every door.
Castle of Dr. Brain is a critically acclaimed, brain-building game filled with off-beat humor and mind-boggling challenges.
Your problem-solving skills will be stretched to the limit as you try to think your way through a gauntlet of science stumpers, mazes, logic problems, codes, and math games on your quest to become Dr. Brain's assistant. If you succeed without blowing a mental fuse, you just might be as smart as you think you are.
"...comes to you with the highest recommendations." - Enchanted Realms.
"...guaranteed to get any coach potato's gears turning." - Computer Gaming World.
"...will keep your kids amused and encourage them to put mathematics and logic to good use." - PC Review.
You will learn:
- ...And much more!
Castle of Dr. Brain features:
- Nearly three dozen different types of problems and puzzles.
- Novice, medium and expect skill levels, which are changeable during play.
- Unfinished games can be saved.
- Mouse, keyboard, or joystick controls. No typing.
- Gorgeous, full-color animation and stereo soundtrack.
- 128-Page book of logic puzzles for the truly insatiable.