Brigade Commander (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) TTR Development - 1991 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Wargame|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Real Time Combat!
Brigade is a real-time wargame pitting the player against a computer opponent. Unless you physically pause the game, the computer opponent does not wait for you to move. It thinks and acts on its own, in real time. The game is played on a grid of hexagons, each hex represents an area of 500 meters from side to side. On this mapboard, units maneuver and attack under the control of their respective commanders. Brigade is a scenario-driven game in which the features of the mapboard, the composition of the opposing forces and their goals are dependent on which scenario is being played.
- Real-Time game play.
- Built-in scenario/campaign editor: You can create or modify any vehicle, weapon, map, and more!
- Oversized map to allow for larger than one screen play.
- Full digitized sound.
- Animation of weapons firing.
- Full control of units, their orders, and mission.
- Desert Storm Data Disk included!