Bridge 6.0 (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Artworx - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Card Games, Bridge|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Your bid for entertainment.
Bridge 6.0 is a comprehensive contract or duplicate bridge-playing program which allows you and your computer partner to bid against two computer opponents and then play out the hand. Bidding is based on the five-card major approach and utilizes the Stayman and Blackwood conventions. Bidding and the play of the hand have been significantly improved and many new convenience features have been added to further refine this classic program:
- Upon request, Bridge 6.0 will deal an opening hand of up to 25 high card points.
- Interesting hands can be replayed at any time.
- When asked, the program will make a bid or play a card for you using its auto-bid and auto-play features.
- Bridge 6.0 can deal millions of different hands!
- Play either contract or duplicate bridge. When in contract mode, the program keeps score and takes into account partial scores when bidding. The duplicate mode deals the same hand twice, switching positions to allow the user to play both offense and defense and scoring both.
Bridge 6.0 is the ideal way for the novice to improve his or her game, and for the more advanced player to get into a game without having to round up three additional players.