Beat The House (Mac, CD-ROM) Interplay Productions - 1996 USA, Canada Release
Beat The House
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Traditional, Gambling|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The ultimate gaming tutor and simulator.
Anyone can be a High Roller when they know how to Beat The House!
Prepare yourself for the #1 casino gaming experience! Featuring vividly detailed graphics and superior sound. Beat The House will make you feel like you are part of the action. Not only will you experience the thrill of casino gaming but you'll also learn the skills and techniques of the professional gambler.
- Beginner to Expert: Are you the type of person that has problems understanding bingo? Beat The House, with its pop-up tutor and 16-page study guide, will have you playing and understanding the rules, terminology and rituals of casino gaming.
- Learn from the Pro: With Beat The House, you will have your own professional gaming coach. The pop-up tutor analyzes your every move and gives suggestions on how to better maximize your odds, betting strategies and overall game play.
- Learn to Count Cards: The cards are dealt, you have 13 and the dealer is showing a queen- what do you do? The answer depends on the card count. Beat The House, with its pop-up super tutor, teaches you how to count cards like the professionals. Never again leave your decision to hit or stand up to chance.
- Maximize Your Odds And Bet Like a Pro: Included in the box is the Beat The House Companion, a gambling strategy guide and tip book written specifically for Beat The House by world-famous gambling guru Avery Cardoza. With this guide and Beat The House, you will learn vital gaming techniques that have earned the pros big money for years.
- Multiple Deck, Multiple Odds: Play one-, two-, four- and six-deck Blackjack. Just like in the casinos, you can split pairs, double down and buy insurance. Full single- and double-odds Craps allows you to improve your odds and work the table like a pro.
- Compete Against Your Friends: One to four people can play against each other, or computer players will fill the empty seats to add excitement- watch out, they play to win!
- Blackjack: Learn to count cards and win!
- Craps: Learn to maximize your odds!
- Roulette: Learn money management!
- Slot Machines: Multiple payout or progressive!