Battle Beast (Mac, CD-ROM) 7th Level - 1995 USA, Canada Release
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The evil Toadman is breeding toads and setting them loose on the city. In an effort to control panic and smash the growing toad menace, the "General" created Battle Beasts, the ultimate in home protection, who morph into ferocious toad killers, programmed to destroy.
Kill deadly toads while fighting defective renegade Battle Beasts head-to-head to gain power and points. Learn strategies as you fight through nine scenarios of increasing difficulty on your way to meeting up with the evil Toadman in a rousing final battle to the death.
- Spectacular gameplay that blows away Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Primal Rage.
- More than 100 deadly battle moves such as reverse sweeps, roundhouse kicks, quick blocks and more.
- Upgrade armed weapons into flame throwers, pulverizing plasma, missiles, sonic waves and lasers.
- Discover dozens of hidden secret moves and strategies; Fight through nine war zones.
- Uncover lethal secrets hidden in bonus and power up rooms.
- Fight against your computer or friends.
- Go head to head over networks or modems.
- Fire rude interactive taunts at your opponent.
- Fight in multiple areas of each battle zone and move freely in the Z axis; 8,000 frames of movie quality animation, mind blowing special effects and awesome audio.
- Challenge an advanced computer brain that learns and reacts to your fighting style.