Bard's Tale II Destiny Knight (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1988 USA, Canada Release
Bard's Tale II Destiny Knight
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
When the going gets even tougher...
Another wolf! Your magic sword cleaves him mid snarl, and he drops in a fur pile at your feet. There's a slime ball conjurer just out of reach who'll keep summoning these slobbering missiles until your sword arm drops off. Unless you can figure out a way to get at him.
When you put Mangar out to pasture, all you really wanted was a bottomless mug and an ace up your sleeve. So what are you doing out here in the gnarly wilderness, knee deep in wolf meat, itching to put an arrow through the Adam's apple of some spell caster?
It must be your destiny.
Between the six cities lies an immense wilderness. It's a mapping challenge never before seen in a fantasy game, and a whole new way to get lost.
A new class of magic user, the Archmage has 8 powerful spells like Heal All, Fanskar's Night Lance, and the legendary Mangar's Mallet.
There are 25 different full-color scrolling mazes like Fanskar's Castle.
- 50% Bigger than Bard's Tale.
- More animated monsters- over 100 kinds of monsters in all.
- Dozens of new spells- 79 in all.
- 25 Dungeon levels.
- 6 Entire cities.
- A vast wilderness to explore.
- A bank and casino.
- More strategy in melee encounters- the weapons and spells depend on the enemy's range.
- Summon and name monsters to become a permanent part of your party.
- A sage to give you clues.
- Six different guilds for saving games.
- Optional use of Bard's Tale characters. Bard's Tale experience not required.