Bad Blood (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Origin Systems - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Role Playing|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Pulse-pounding arcade action!
The ultimate post-apocalypse saga!
Are you mutant enough to handle it?
In a world devastated by nuclear holocaust, the pure-blooded humans have sworn to exterminate their mutant cousins. Only you can prevent it!
- Eye-popping graphics and bone-jarring music.
- Battle dozens of lethal foes in real-time arcade combat. Gun-toting slavers, airborne buzzards and the terrible Urse push your survival skills to the ragged edge!
- Arm yourself to the teeth with weapons like sawed-off shotguns, rapid-fire oozees and high powered buzzooks.
- Interact with the survivors in this blasted world using a fast-moving, menu-driven conversation system.
- Explore searing wastelands, ramshackle towns, ravaged cities, and hidden underground complexes seething with forgotten technology and mutated monsters.
You're the hottest slicer in the village- that's why the Himukk picked you.
"If the humans attack," he said, "we're slag." See what's got'em wadded up, an' try to fix it.
You've been trekkin' for days, hammerin' buzzars and turkels, huntin' the Oracle. For all you know, you're already too late.
With a blade in your hand and an oozee on your hip, you can take those snaky spuds. You hope...