Back To The Future Part II (PC, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Konami - 1990 USA, Canada Release
Back To The Future Part II
|Media||3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A history course you can't afford to fail.
Doc is back from the year 2015. And he says the future looks bleak for you, Marty McFly, and your yet to be youngsters. So hop on your hoverboard and try to keep your future family from becoming history.
Based on key scenes from the hit film, the five levels challenge you to think fast, think hard and think ahead. Try to retrieve the fateful sports almanac of the future before Biff uses it for ill gotten gains. In the meantime, you must keep your son out of the slammer, rescue Jennifer, recover your DeLorean, and solve the puzzle of the Enchantment Under the Sea dance. It'll take a lot of amazing moves to get past dangers like open manholes, cruising cars, trash collectors, scorching steam and rolling barrels. And you'll have to punch your way by a slew of slimy attackers including Biff, his grandson Griff, even the Hill Valley Police!
The street's also filled with futuristic thingamajigs worth big bonus points, as well as weapons like Frisbees, rocks and rope you can use. And don't miss the valuable speed-up and power-up items too. You'll need them all. Because if you don't change the course of history, you may be doomed to repeat the future.
- Heads up during a harrowing hoverboard race through a Hill Valley teeming with Griff's goons.
- Help Jennifer flee her home of the future or else she'll make a fatal encounter.
- Jump, kick and punch your way through dangerous Hill Valley and recapture your trusty DeLorean.
- Precious seconds tick away as you try to solve the perplexing Enchantment Under The Sea dance puzzle.
- Can you get the sports almanac before Biff changes the course of history? Everyone's future depends on it!