Back To The Future III (Amiga, 3 1/2" Disk) Konami - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Back To The Future III
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
There's no time like the past and there's no time to lose!
Great Scott! Doc's flashed himself back to 1885, into the arms of his future bride Clara Clayton, and right into the hands of Hill Valley's most vicious varmint, Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen. And Marty's learned that Doc is just a few days away from being deep sixed. So saddle up the DeLorean and bring Doc back to the future before he makes a no-return ride to Boot Hill.
- Jump, shoot and duck past runaway suitcases, trunks, chicken crates, vultures, Indians, boulders, logs and more.
- Power up with three way shooting shotguns to get through the Indians arrows and cavalry's bullets.
- Keep an eye on the clock as you blast away at cutouts of Buford and his gang, flying geese, bonus ducks and more.
- You're cornered by Buford's bad guys so whip those pie trays and try to take them out.
- Punch, crawl, duck and jump across the racing rail cars to get to the DeLorean.
Play both leading roles - Doc and Marty - during this fun, pistol packin' arcade action adventure inspired by the scenes from the smash hit movie.
Four part rescue chase has you racing across the plains dodging danger, and galloping through a gauntlet of enemy crossfire to save Doc's sweetheart, Clara.
Take aim at the first person perspective Shooting Gallery. Practice mowing down Mad Dog, his cronies and a wild western assortment of fast moving targets.
It's tin vs. lead as you pit your supply of pie trays against Buford's gang and their six shooters.
Atop the speeding hijacked train you'll have to save your own caboose while collecting speed logs. It's the trickiest obstacle course ever to ride the rails.
3D animation with side views, overhead views and first person perspective.
Features foot stompin' theme music and fun authentic sound effects.