Are We There Yet? (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Electronic Arts - 1991 USA, Canada Release
Are We There Yet?
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
From Mind Benders To Fender Benders.
The Mallard family is about to drive across the country on a classic American vacation. Guided only by their so-called wits, they need to solve over 200 puzzles to complete their journey. They've barely cleared the driveway when the kids cry out, "Are We There Yet?" Get the picture? These folks need your help!
- Over 200 different mind benders.
- Learn about each state as you travel to real wacky tourist traps!
- 23 challenging types of puzzles.
- Hundreds of hours of fun!
- Do you see yourself on a crossword of famous lovers?
- When a puzzle both challenges and amuses you, it's a-mazing!
- Solve a rebus puzzle and pretend you're reading ancient hieroglyphics!
- A simon puzzle plays music. Try not to think about it.
- Travel to America's vanishing wilderness, meet endangered species, and hope they're not too hungry.
- There's something a little fishy about the animated jigsaw.
- Will the Mallards be able to find their way after you assemble the US map? Don't count on it.
- A typical American family. If you see them, take no action yourself, but contact local authorities immediately.