Amazing Spider-Man (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Paragon Software - 1990 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Arcade Platform|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The evil Mysterio is a master of illusions and Hollywood special effects. When he lures Spider-Man into a movie studio to rescue Mary Jane Parker, he has Spider-Man right where he wants him!
Spider-Man is fighting on Mysterio's turf - six movie sets packed with robots, electrified floors, doors that aren't really there and walls coated with a chemical that keeps Spidey's webs from sticking! Mysterio has even turned gravity upside-down and sideways in some of his scenes!
Spider-Man needs your help to stay alive and figure out the series of switches that turn Mysterio's tricks on and off. Your goal is to guide Spider-Man to the studio's executive suite where Mysterio is holding Mary Jane.
- Spidey walks, crawls, climbs walls and ceilings, shoots and swings from webs, and uses his famous "spider-sense" to avoid danger.
- Over 250 screens packed with action.
- Strategy and surprises in every scene!
Included in the Following Collection(s)
- Marvelous Marvel Madness -1st Rel. Long Box- (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Paragon Software - 1990 USA, Canada Release
- Marvelous Marvel Madness -2nd Rel.- (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Paragon Software - 1990 USA, Canada Release