All-In-One Language Fun! (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Syracuse Language Systems - 1995 USA, Canada Release
All-In-One Language Fun!
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Publisher(s)||Syracuse Language Systems|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The award-winning Introductory Games program... Now, all five languages on one CD!
Let kids learn five languages the fun way.
The only foreign language software of its kind... Now, an even better value!
All-In-One Language Fun is an exciting introduction to five foreign languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and English.
An excellent language-building tool, All-In-One Language Fun teaches hundreds of words and phrases in each language through multimedia versions of familiar games. The educator-designed games offer colorful graphics, natural sounding audio of native speakers, and multiple skill levels for language learning that's fun, easy, and effective!
- Play 27 games in each language: Jigsaw Puzzles, Memory Teasers, Simon Says, Bingo, Telling Time, and many more.
- Learn over 200 words and phrases in each language.
- Practice before playing to preview, learn, or review vocabulary.
- Easy to use: No reading, writing, or keyboard skills needed.
- Fun for ages three to twelve.
More multimedia language learning fun from Syracuse Language Systems.
Now, ;learners of all ages and skill levels can enjoy the fun, effective and innovative multimedia approach found in Syracuse Language Systems programs.
- 1993 NewMedia Invision Bronze Medal.
- 1993 Multimedia World Readers' Choice Award.
- 1993 Curriculum Product News Top 100 Award.