Alge-Blaster 3 (PC and Mac, CD-ROM) Davidson - 1994 USA, Canada Release
|Platform(s)||PC and Mac|
|Category(s)||Education, Mathematics, Algebra|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Do you tremble at the mere mention of word problems or graphing? Then Alge-Blaster 3, the newest version of the world's best-selling algebra program, is for you! Learning algebra has never been easier of more fun.
Alge-Blaster 3 will guide you through an entire year's algebra curriculum using an interactive tutorial approach. Four unique activities with all new VGA graphics, animation and sound will help you develop a better understanding of the algebraic process. You'll learn how to solve equations and translate word problems into algebraic expressions. And two new challenging graphing games will ensure that you become a graphing expert.
Alge-Blaster 3 covers all of these subject areas:
- Order of operations.
- Systems of equations.
- Algebraic fractions.
- Radical expressions.
- Quadratic equations.
- Word problems.
- A full year's curriculum clearly organized by subject and level.
- An entire section devoted to word problems.
- Multimedia adventure includes dazzling graphics, animation, sound effects, and music.
- Intriguing story line ties the activities together.
- Unique Video Chalkboard graphically presents problems and their solutions.
- Exciting new Red Alert game improves graphing skills.
- An interactive tutorial approach.
- An activity for translating word problems into algebraic expressions and vice versa.
- On-screen hints, example problems, and a glossary of algebraic terms.
- Record keeping to track your progress.
Alge-Blaster 3 teaches you algebra quickly and easily using an interactive tutorial approach. As you help your alien friends defend Planet Quadratica, you'll also learn that algebra can be fun!
In the Challenger you'll learn to solve equations with the amazing Video Chalkboard. Four movable windows let you view example, practice, and word problems simultaneously.
In the Decoder you'll use your algebra skills to translate enemy messages. An unlimited number of problems from both first and second semester algebra are included.
It's graphic target practice in the Simulator. If you know your points and slopes, you can blast the invaders out of the sky!
Red Alert! This exciting new arcade-style game is guaranteed to sharpen your graphing skills. Vivid graphics and out-of-this-world sound effects make learning algebra a blast!