Airborne Ranger (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Microprose - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Fighting, Military Combat|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
One soldier on action-packed missions behind enemy lines.
Get ready for a fast-paced, easy-to-learn combat game featuring intelligent challenges, suspenseful scenarios and endless action- perfect for arcade gamers, combat strategists and simulation fans alike. Nobody but Microprose could pack so many kinds of fun into just one game.
- Parachute deep into hostile territory with limited supplies!
- 12 High-risk missions include sabotaging enemy aircraft, rescuing hostages, stealing code books, and knocking out enemy radar! Missions never play the same way twice.
- Non-stop action in three climatic regions: arctic, desert and temperate.
- Every mission is timed- and your pick-up plane won't wait!
- Arcade action, strategic challenge and endless hours of excitement for game players of all ages!
Go in with guns blazing, or try a subtle approach by crawling through trenches and natural cover- the choice is yours!
Leap into combat with an M-16, grenades, anti-tank rockets and timed plastic explosives.
Overcome enemy soldiers, machine gun nests, minefields, robot mini-tanks and more!
Run, walk, crawl and shoot in any direction across full-scrolling, 3-D terrain that changes every time you play.
Here's what the critics say:
"An arcade-style game from Microprose? Yes, and a darned good one." - Compute's Gazette, May 1988.
"A joy to play... arcade action and strategy in just the right dose... A+ rating" - RUN, March 1988.
Included in the Following Collection(s)