Air Bucks (PC, 3 1/2" Disk) Impressions - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Business Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Air Bucks is your chance to build a global empire from the humble beginnings of one plane and a landing strip! It won't be easy - but if you make it, the rewards are tremendous! You start with $100,000 and a DC3 in 1946, right at the start of the air travel boom. You can decide which places to fly to, when to buy new planes (and which one's to buy!) and how to split each plane between first class, coach and cargo.
New planes are launched as the years pass, from DC9 right up to Boeing's 747! You will need to strike the right balance between the efficiency of new, large planes - and the cost advantages of smaller ones; the new planes are not necessarily the best! New planes don't come cheap - so you must ensure a continuing supply of cash to fund your growing empire. You're sure to need the services of your friendly bank manager or stock broker before too long!
Air Bucks Features:
- 1-4 Players (human or computer).
- City importance can change every game.
- Fleet size larger than you're likely to need.
- Easy to use point and click interface.
- Market research report.
- Buy out your competitors!
- Choose what level of luxury to give each passenger!
- Sophisticated economic model
- Develop your very own global route network.
- Detailed graphs, charts and reports.
- 22 Different planes available.
- You decide how to outfit all your planes.
- The game features plenty of animated graphics.