Advanced OCP Art Studio (Atari ST, 3 1/2" Disk) Rainbird - 1987 USA, Canada Release
Advanced OCP Art Studio
| Packaging cover Advanced OCP Art Studio.|
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Description from the packaging.
Comprehensive, user friendly art and design software.
The Advanced Art Studio offers fully implemented graphic tools for both home and professional use, plus an animated sprite designer and world map creator; in fact all the facilities needed for computer artwork, sprite and games design in one powerful but simple to use system.
Unleash the creative potential of your Atari ST!
Among the stunning features you will find at your fingertips:
- Icon driven Toolbox with all options available on one screen
- 2 Work screens plus separate sprite design grid
- High speed draw, shapes, spray, fill, copy, brush and picture manipulation
- Sophisticated Window routines including mask, stretch, squash, flip, smooth and rotate
- All drawing functions are available in magnify mode plus directional scrolling of the magnifying grid in 4 directions
- Extensive sprite design system including choice of sprite size, large on-screen sprite store, auto outline, draw with sprites as brushes, and much more
- All sprites can be output as data ready for inclusion in other programs
- On-screen animation of sprites in addition to color cycling
- Special map creation mode to design world maps for games and output the map in ASCII assembler files
- All designs can be prepared and ported (via RS232) in correct format for 16 or 8 bit target machines
- Use with mouse or Pro-Draw graphics tablet
- Color priority, exchange colors, fat pixels, RGB analysis, undo and much, much more...
- A real time demonstration of Advanced Art Studio's amazing facilities is included on the disc
- Comprehensive User-Guide included
- On-screen Help messages for each item in the Toolbox