AdLib Music Championship No. 1 (PC, 5 1/4" Disk) Ad Lib Inc. - 1987 USA, Canada Release
AdLib Music Championship #1
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Ad Lib Inc.|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Musical Entertainment|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The thrilling computer competition that helps sharpen your music skills.
Who thought learning about music could be this much fun?
No matter what your age, no matter how much you already know about music, here's one learning experience that's more than fun, it's a challenge.
Music Championship #1 Basic Concepts will teach you to listen for and identify seven basic music characteristics, from tempo and key, to register and rhythm. Play it alone, or compete with friends to earn your place in the "AdLib Music Championship Hall of Fame".
- The game starts with a simple melody. Listen carefully. The next time the melody plays, something will change. Your challenge is to identify what it was!
- You choose the degree of difficulty for each round of play. Alter one, two, three...up to six music characteristics at a time. The more you choose, the tougher it gets and the more points you can win.
- Compete for extra points with Bonus Questions, Mystery Questions, and Double-or-Nothing stakes.
- Before the competition starts, use exploration mode for thorough demonstrations of all the music concepts covered in the program.
- Need a little more practice identifying certain concepts? Use practice mode before the next big competition.
- It uses the AdLib Music Synthesizer Card, so you hear quality synthesized music throughout the game.
- It's lively entertainment for the whole family, with a variety of playing options that will continue to challenge everyone for months to come. Best of all, they'll all be learning about music!
Look for other programs in the AdLib Music Championship Series.