Ace Ventura (PC, CD-ROM) 7th Level - 1996 USA, Canada Release
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Danger. Babes. Butt yodeling. It's all in a day's work.
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a world where people actually paid you to hang out with beautiful women and rescue kidnapped animals? Where ugly tropical shirts were still in fashion? Where obnoxious behavior was admired and even rewarded? Well, my jungle friends, there is. It's the world of Ace Ventura. And only a loo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ser would not go in there.
- Battle four twisted, animal-hating master villains. Gather clues, rescue endangered animals. Crack mind-boggling puzzles.
Investigate over 60 exotic locations as you travel to the Alaskan Tundra, the center-base in Volcania and the Bavarian Castle of Phatteus Lardus. Better yet, flirt with hot chicks in tight clothing. Alrighty then!
- Play one-of-a-kind Ace games: race in a high tech snowmobile, rub noses with Eskimo maidens, dodge butt-scorching fire jets, outswim floating garbage and sign up Mr. Shickadance for painful procedures.
- Build valuable life enriching skills like how to talk out of various body parts, how to make friends with smelly villagers, how to re-oil baby seals and how to live off your landlord rent-free.
- Hang with Ace at home, annoying his landlord and being obnoxious.
- Wouldn't you like to wrestle with a beautiful Bavarian blonde? Geeee, let me think.
- Help Ace escape a really bad headache in Phatteus Lardus' laboratory.
- Meet some of Ace's closest and dearest friends as you try to avoid paying rent.