ATF Advanced Tactical Fighters (PC, CD-ROM) Electronic Arts - 1996 USA, Canada Release
ATF Advanced Tactical Fighters
|Label||Jane's Combat Simulations|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Air War 2000.
Jane's Combat Simulations presents the next generation of air combat in the fighters on the early 21st century.
Stealth, speed, and agility will dominate the next era of air combat. B-2 A Spirits will roam invisible behind enemy lines on deep strike missions. F-22's will engage super-cruise capabilities to ambush unsuspecting bogies. The X-31 will drop into post-stall turns with vectored thrust to turn the tables on pursuing bandits.
The exotic air combat technologies of the early 21st century are brought to reality in Advanced Tactical Fighters, the sequel to the smash hit U.S. Navy Fighters. Advanced Tactical Fighters combines superior graphics and simulation technology with the vast military expertise of Jane's Defense Information to create a truly authentic future of air combat.
Seven exotic technology fighter aircraft.
- Rafale C
- B-2A Spirit
- X-31 EFM
- F-117A Nighthawk
- X-29 FSW
- Sequel to U.S. Navy Fighters: The smash hit flight sim of 1995.
- Multiplayer cooperative or competitive dogfighting against up to 8 people on a network or two player via modem.
- Two full battlefield campaigns with 80 missions based on global intelligence from Jane's Information Group.
- Jane's All The World's Aircraft multimedia reference guide packed with photos, technical specs and 30+ minutes or rare in-flight video footage.
- 30+ Custom built single and multiplayer sessions over Egypt, France, and Far Eastern Russia.
- Unlimited possibilities: Design your own missions with the Pro Mission Creator, or let the computer generate a mission using the Quick Mission Builder.
- Enhanced effects like new explosions, enhanced terrain and over 90 distinct shapes for damaged aircraft. Watch enemy airplanes lose wings and break in half!
- New enemies: Pit yourself against some of the world's hottest aircraft, including the Eurofighter, the Mirage 2000 and the Mitsubishi Fighter Support-X.
Included in the Following Collection(s)