ACE 2 (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Spinnaker - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Arcade, Arcade Flight Simulator|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Ace 2 The Ultimate Head to Head Conflict.
- High speed action.
- One player against computer opponent with 20 skill levels.
- Allows for two human players to engage in head to head dogfight.
- Air to air and air to ground combat.
- Real time, real space action.
- Equipped with two aircraft types and a variety of modern missiles.
Who Will Survive?
Tempt fate. Fly fast and fly high. Your first test may be a close range dogfight. Ahead just over the horizon is the shore and the enemy waiting at his desert base. The radar operator sees the blips first...This is no drill...Hostile jets are coming for the carriers and the ships they protect. The word is given. fighters scramble off the carrier deck. Weapon systems are released. You position yourself for a full scale aerial and ground attack. Your mission, to intercept the incoming bogey. Select a heat seeking missile, place your thumb on the fire button, bank into a five gee turn, and bear down on the target.