3D Landscape Version 2.0 (PC, CD-ROM) Sierra - 1998 USA, Canada Release
3D Landscape Version 2.0
|Category(s)||Hobby, Home, Landscaping|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Create realistic views of your dream landscape in minutes.
Your dream landscape comes to life in 3D!
- Take a 3D garden stroll with WalkAbout.
- Browse and Add to the 2,200+ plant database.
- Multimedia Design Guide helps you do it yourself.
- See how your garden will look in full bloom.
- See growth and change over the years- before you plant!
- Shadow Caster provides realistic views of sun and shade patterns.
So real you can almost smell the roses.
3D Landscape makes it easy and fun to design a stunning, new look for your property. Explore your ideas without ever lifting a shovel. Whether you're building from the ground up or just making improvements, 3D Landscape helps you achieve the look you've always wanted.
Design made easy.
Creating your new landscape is easy. A simple mouse click places trees, shrubs and flowers. Add hardscape features like brick pathways, wood fences, and retaining walls to complete your design. Then see it spring to life in full color realistic 3D. And with 3D Landscape's exclusive WalkAbout feature, it's easy to take a virtual tour through your design and experience your new landscape like never before.
Find the right plants- fast.
3D Landscape includes an extensive database of more than 2,200 popular plants including trees, shrubs, vines, and groundcovers as well as decorative plants like annuals, perennials, and bulbs. Whether you're looking for a fast-growing, low maintenance deciduous tree, or a bed of blue flowers that bloom in early spring, 3D Landscape will help you quickly find the perfect plants for your garden.
Look into the future.
Every garden changes dramatically over time. 3D Landscape's Seasonal Change lets you see how your landscape's color changes throughout the year. And before you plant, check your trees' Growth Over Time to make sure they don't overgrow their space. You can even test where shadows will fall to protect your home from sun exposure.
- Realistic 3D views allow you to see and experience your designs.
- WalkAbout lets you take a virtual tour through your garden.
- Expandable 2,200+ plant database lets you enter your own plants and add new databases to find the perfect plants.
- Seasonal Change and Growth Over Time offer a look into your landscape's future.
- Shadow Caster reveals sun and shade patterns throughout a day or year.
- Shopping List automatically tracks your project budget.
- Multimedia Design Guide provides professional advice to plan and construct a beautiful and functional yard.